Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Easter morning is here... the weekend leading up to this day was dreadful. I spent 24 hours in a car sicker than a dog. I still am sick... and sore. I wanted to run on the beach but have not been healthy enough to get to that point yet. Anyways, this morning was the first enjoyable moment of this trip as of yet (with the exception of seeing my babies on iChat yesterday). I woke after a LONG night of family snoring and coughing and took my MacBook down to the patio where I sat and read the Passion with the sound of the ocean and the sunrise in the backdrop. What a beautiful morning... thank you God for the Son!! I'm wishing I was home with my wife and kids and spending Easter at the Hope. I wish I could see how the video I made turns out but I am thankful for time off and the opportunity to be on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment