Friday, April 9, 2010

So Over It...

Florida has been nice but I am so ready to get out of here. I was hoping to split this morning but that was a no go. My sibs and I were hoping for tonight but that was also a no go. Little frustrated right now as I'd really like to see my family. I'm also not getting home until Sunday morning now which leaves me one night to try and sleep before work the next day. Knew I should have bought that Wednesday flight home but whatever. Can't say I am too happy with my parents right now as they aren't really thinking of anyone else... but whatever. Feel like a high school kid again- thank God we grow up. I kind of knew that this week would get rough but I had kept it under raps until today. It just further shows me the qualities in my parents that I prefer not to embrace. Anyways... the morning will come (not) soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment