Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day #2

Another day.... Day #2. Wanting to work out but not motivated to do so. My boys slept through the night last night which was a phenomenal blessing but I am still exhausted. Good news... one of my toughest residents will be moving on. Bad news... tough decisions were made today as I handed in my key. There's something awesome waiting on the horizon though... need to keep my eyes ahead. 


Came across this and liked it... I Corinthians 4 (New Message)... Paul to the church... 

I'm writing as a father to you, my children. I love you and want you to grow up well, not spoiled. There are a lot of people around who can't wait to tell you what you've done wrong, but there aren't many fathers willing to take the time and effort to help you grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment