Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good morning...

Enjoyed the Olive Garden with my wife last night, came home and watched State barely eek by thanks to some terrible officiating. Got up and played ball this morning... talking to Becky as I type... she just went grocery shopping. This will likely be my last weekend of "assistant" coaching the middle school boys as next week I head to Florida with the fam. Should be interesting. I just want this work week to be over and I feel like it's going to drag on and on. Although in some weird ways I do not want to go to Florida because I will be away from Beck and the kids for like 9 days. That's a long time... makes me sad just thinking about it. Anyways... that's about it. It's been so nice lately and this morning freakin snow... should be an interesting drive to GR. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment